Páginas

18.3.14

A little tip, if you want to practice

One of today’s problem is the lack of the knowledge of a second language, in European countries this is different, they speak a minimum of 3 other languages. But in Mexico or USA, there are not many options or people who realize how important this is.

Here is a web page that you might use if you’re learning languages. 


Duolingo (click on the word, and it'll take you to the direct link) 
This one is one of my favorites, I just started a new course, portuguese. 

The second link is for you to practiceLyrics Training  (same in here, select ''Lyrics Training")

It is easy, updated and fun, plus, it is really helpful for you to practice with the music on the playlist. 



Applying for a job is harder every day , and there are many students that just graduated and they’re ready to go for it, go for that dream job that never arrives.

That’s why you need to start working on yourself. In my case I’m still studying, and practicing English, French and Italian with out counting my own, which is Spanish.  


My friends, they laugh at me because I’m all day playing and saying some phrases in other languages and they think it isn’t even necessary. But I do, and I know it will help, so what are you waiting ? 

Do you already know a second or third language ? Which is it ? 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario