Páginas

12.1.15

Movie Time !!

Hey there! Happy new year, merry christmas, and happy everything.. I know I’m late, but who cares, we still have 353 days left to be happy and enjoy the ride while I’m still trying to improve this blog.

I’m back again and this is just getting started, new year and new movies, did you saw the golden globes awards? If not, well.. you still can wait for the big daddy of the awards, The Oscars 2015.  

Yess..The first article of 20s Perspective,  it’s about cinema, movies, films, however you want to call it. But you get me.

 I want to make this few paragraphs about how amazing the films are, how the movie theatre can express so much, and share so many believes and ideas or values, history and life journeys; even though there are so many genres, we still love it. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy watching a good film, next to a ben and jerry’s ice cream or some popcorn with good company (*here you decide if it’s your friends or that cute guy/girl who also loves movies.)

Lets remember it is not only for entertainment, the film industry is like the cousin of media and communications. The technology today, allows the film industry to grow and expand, to a way where we couldn’t imagine, who would’ve thought I’ll love french movies, or the way this amazing directors can create a film based on someone’s life and that will inspire others to be better, or to go after the life they want, the love they need. For example, those movies that become a part of our lives or experiences or those that teach us something.

The past week I made myself a challenge, that I will watch a movie per night. Ill choose from a list that I made with all those awarded movies, the ones I never saw, the best movies or the independent films… It’s a big list actually, and I was going to look at one at a time. But then, I saw The Theory of Everything from James Marsh and Anthony McCarten, and it make me feel so… so inspired with Stephen Hawking story and his strength and how after all, he has the greatest sense of humor. This one, I just loved it. The music, the ability of the cast and the whole production made me remember about the power of the film industry and everyone involved.

I’ll be brief this time so, make yourself that challenge and try to watch one movie each week or every weekend. And tell me which one is your favorite so far, or maybe the one you hated or disappointed you, because.. come on! We know there are good movies, but also the “I don’t know why I’m watching this” movie.

Do not forget to tell me about it.. comment, share or just keep coming back here.. Thanks for reading this and taking the time. I really appreciate it. This is for you, this is 20s Perspective. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario