Páginas

13.8.13

THE day we all know.

We all go through it, back to our normal daily lives. The new land, ok, you can call it whatever you want.

At some point you’ll have this kind of day, sometimes better or worst but you’ll live it at school, jobs, sports, something, any activity you perform. Sometimes we remember it as a great day or as the funniest even like a bad day.

Yes, this is about ‘The First Day’. We all have one. Even when you think you’re all done of this. You go at a different place, school anywhere, but you’ll be the new guy/ girl from there.

This day many people went back to school or started at a gym, anything. Maybe yours isn’t today or tomorrow yet. Maybe next week or who knows.

Today I started a new semester at my university. I realize how many people were new and some kids were now kind of grownups because they were just entering college, it was funny to look at them all lost and younger. It is the big deal now, or it seems like it.

At least I knew the school and how everything develops itself at this place. It was ok, a good day. I knew my friends and classmates. I managed some of my schedule issues and got to meet my new teachers. I couldn’t stand the heat. It was a killer weather, super hot. I’m currently studying at Sonora, Mx. A state from México. And everyone knows Sonora from its desert and extreme weather. 

The crazy part of my day started when my cell stopped working, it died instantly and without a reason I still want to believe. 
I saved my … well myself when I arrived a little late to the first class in the morning. But all because of the city bus which didn´t picked me up on time so; I needed to move my legs as fast as I could. 
And all because I didn´t want the teacher to know me as the running and always late girl... You know, some people stay with the first impression from someone, even if it’s the wrong one.

Perhaps It was a crazy day, I still enjoyed seeing my friends again and hearing what they had to say, and how their summer went.

We all have different experiences from that first day. Sometimes you end looking as slow as a bug at your new job comparing yourself with others... Or at the gym when you start looking everywhere to begin your routine in the new space. And something silly happened to me actually in a gym but we’ll talk about that later. Ohh and maybe I’ll tell you my adventures at the bus.


What about you? How was your first day? Where were you the new guy / girl? Was it fun, embarrassing?  You tell me!! Remember, this is all for you!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario