Páginas

26.1.14

Castings & Some tips for you !! (Part 1)

Hi everyone, its 20sP day, time for a new subject. Most of the time I try to write about something that will be interesting, or about something helpful for you, yes, you reader, that for some reason, you’re here as a good person visiting my blog. Anyway, as the title says, today the topic is all about castings, or auditions.


There are obviously many types, but these are a way of recruiting people for some project or certain activities. The usual castings or the common ones, are those for TV, theatre or movies in the big screen.

This week I had the opportunity to be in a casting for a tv show. The call hasn´t arrived yet..but, I’ll wait with hope. It was for young people between their 16-29 years old. Yes, a big age range, this makes the competition even harder.

In my experience, I’ve been to many auditions, and what I think every time besides hoping to be ‘the one’. It’s to keep trying. Any experience like this will be helpful for the future. We look at our screens or in the movie theatres but those in the screen had to work too, and go to many many castings to be discovered. It’s not like you wake up one morning and you’re famous.. like only a .3% of the kids are like that, just Blue Ivy, and you know those little one in a million babies . But the thing here is, to try, never give up. Learn from every moment and move on. Opportunities will appear.

I decided to look for this tips and creat some of them, because I have sort of the same questions always. What should I wear? How should I prepare myself?


You’ll find my advice and some tips for you in the second part of this article. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario