Páginas

14.1.14

NEW YEAR..NEW EVERYTHING

2014, as every year we expect the change, we have our new goals, new moments and sometimes new obstacles.. well actually everything goes the same way but with that new year’s effect. Every day, not only  each year, we have a new opportunity to start fresh and get better.

We all have traditions and ways to celebrate, in my case, it might sound silly but I go out with my bag or luggage so I can travel during the year. 
Some people eat grapes at certain time like 12 o’clock, and every grape its a wish. We all do this or different things but with the same thought, with hope, wishing with our hearts.

This year, I’ve a new wish: 

and of course I’ll do my best, I’ll write more. With responsability and organization I’m sure I can do this, and make this space, something like….more cool  and seen of course.

So I’ll make the huge effort of administrating my crazy schedule to write and found real interesting subjects for you, and for everyone that stops by in this webpage. And by the way, thank you!

I appreciate if you help me with your opinion, or just a comment, sharing.. You know, it really helps.


Welcome, thanks for being here.. This is just getting started. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario