Páginas

16.1.14

The Night RollerSkatter

Few days ago I was driving back home, after a dance rehearsal, I was a little distracted actually but suddenly I had to look closer to the streets when this caught my attention because it was so close…


And then I saw her, a young lady rollerskating, but with her rollerskates inline. The city doesn´t has the best streets or lanes for this, and when I saw her so near from the car I moved out, but she knew this, she didn´t had any problem when she looked I was coming. Without concerns she jumped into the sidewalk and disappear from the way full of cars.

It was shocking for me to saw her there, and let me tell you she wasn´t wearing any protection or fluorescent vest I mean, something that bright, I don´t know, It was night and dark!!, the only thing that make everyone looked at her were the cars lights. But I´ve to admit she had a great ability and speed.

Anyway, this made me think about the rollerskaters inline, and I started researching about it.  The funny thing is I´ve seen her all week, at the same hour. It still amazes me the fact of it, it is kind of crazy. Me for example, when I use my rollerskates I go to a park or just hang out near somewhere without cars.. Am I the crazy instead? This girl she is doing this at night and dark, with her black skates.

Ok the thing is, I’ve some info for you if… there’s someone reading this. I found some interesting details about this activity. Maybe like me, you didn’t know about this.. but how do you skate? In the street? In  a skating center?


You’ll find the info and details in my next post. 

**The image I used  is not mine or from the blog. I posted it with non profit purpose**

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario